Playing hard dying young.
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
(Source: wetforest, via moon---blood)
I have no country to fight for
My country is the earth
I’m a citizen of the world.